Nonprofit Village strengthens the reach and effectiveness of nonprofit organizations by providing:
- Affordable office space
- Opportunities for collaboration
- A variety of office services
The benefits and services provided to members help them reduce essential operating and administrative costs, allowing these important groups to focus more keenly on their mission of providing vital services to our community.
Nonprofit Village broadens the capacity and increases the sustainability of nonprofits through education, collaboration, and operational support within a shared workspace.
Nonprofits possess the knowledge and (business) practices needed to serve more, collaborate more, and increase impact in the community.
Results of Our Work
- Member revenue grew at an annual rate of 31% over the last three-year period
- Member full-time employees increased at an annual rate of 29% over the last three-year period
- 1,600 volunteer hours provided through Nonprofit Village annually
- 134 nonprofits attended capacity building programs in 2017; more than 600 served in ten years
- 88,000+ citizens served collectively by Nonprofit Village members each year
- 3,246 hours of complimentary meeting room time provided by Nonprofit Village, equating to $81,000 in savings
- $7,000 yearly savings per member in services and equipment
- 12 nonprofits moved on to success in the commercial market