Our team is a highly collaborative, small but mighty customer service-driven team. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Administrative Manager will manage reception, clerical, and administrative tasks for the organization. The Manager will establish a welcoming environment for the organization, set policies and procedures for the operation, clerical staff, and volunteers, and ensure a safe and well-maintainedfacility. The successful candidate will assist with information dissemination on our programs and service to our target audience. We seek a flexible, curious, and innovative colleague who is comfortable with supporting the day-to-day activities in a nonprofit organization. We believe organization, initiative and communication are the key skills necessary for success in this position.
This is a full-time, exempt, 36 hours/week position. The salary is $50,000/year. We expect to fill the position as soon as possible. It is required that all staff show evidence of full vaccination for COVID-19.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com by September 10th. No calls or emails accepted.
- Serve as the face of the organization for members, visitors, and other guests
- Manage inventory, equipment maintenance, mailing, supplies, invoices, and filing
- Establish procedures for protection and retention of records
- Develop and implement office policies
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Manage expenses that assist in budget preparation; assist with contract negotiations with vendors and service providers
- Coordinate member services; move-in and move-out schedules, as well as orientation of new members
- Allocate tasks and assignments to subordinates (staff, interns, volunteers) and monitorperformance against expectations
- Provide information on office space, services and conduct brief tours of space
- Ensure a safe, secure, and well-maintained facility that meets environmental, health and security standards
- Assist with programs by disseminating information to participants and partners, and collectinformation from program participants including registration
- Assist in maintaining databases such as Salesforce, Constant Contact, and membership lists
- Ability to think critically, be proactive and be a self-starter
- Agile manager, excellent communicator, and proficient in relevant computer
- Knowledge of the nonprofit sector
- Ability to think strategically and critically
- Strong organizational skills – detail and accuracy orientated; deadline driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Good judgement and time management skills
- Independent self-starter as well as a team player
- A sense of humor
- High School diploma required; college preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft 365, SharePoint, WordPress, Constant Contact, Salesforce
- Proven experience as administrative manager
Click here for a pdf of the job description.