With the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, we know it’s a challenging time for everyone. To support your work and ensure our trainings are more accessible during this difficult time, we’re offering this program at an early-bird price of $425. The price increases to $525 on May 31, 2022.
The Fundraising Academy: Cause Selling Fundamentals is a fully virtual fundraising certificate program that teaches and empowers emerging fundraisers to effectively identify, qualify, cultivate, and retain donors by building authentic, lasting relationships. Students connect and collaborate with peers through the interactive, cohort-based training model. Students will explore effective prospecting and lead qualification strategies, practice their pitch to successfully secure donor support, discover digital fundraising tools, learn how to effectively assess and approach different social styles, better understand their ethical responsibilities, redefine donor objections, and more.
Schedule of live online sessions:
- Tuesday, June 7, 2:00–4:30 pm ET
- Tuesday, June 14 2:00–4:00 pm ET
- Tuesday, June 21, 2:00–4:00 pm ET
- Tuesday, June 28, 2:00–4:00 pm ET
- Tuesday, July 12, 2:00–4:00 pm ET
- Tuesday, July 19, 2:00–4:00 pm ET
- Tuesday, July 26, 2:00–4:00 pm ET
- Tuesday, August 2, 2:00–4:00 pm ET
- Tuesday, August 9, 2:00–4:00 pm ET
- Tuesday, August 16, 2:00–4:00 pm ET