Nonprofit Montgomery is offering an online version of FIRM for Program Directors.
Specifically for Program Directors and department leaders.
FIRM for Program Directors is a multi-day workshop that provides program directors and department leaders with a deeper understanding of the financial processes, planning, and decision making that support strong program and organizational sustainability. Participants will learn about program level financial modeling, strategic budgeting, and financial reporting to build confidence and competence in making decisions that balance assets and outcomes (aka money and mission) for individual programs and the organization at large.
This session prepares program directors to make informed contributions to the nonprofit budgeting process and provides future leaders with a framework for thinking about nonprofit accountability and sustainability.
This session is intended for program directors and department leaders and nonprofits are encouraged to send a team of program directors to be trained together.
The program delivery will be a mix of LIVE and self-paced sessions over two weeks as follows …
- LIVE Sessions will be delivered using Zoom and facilitated by our instructor. The first one will be an orientation and introduction for everyone. The following sessions will be specific Q&A sessions around the topics covered throughout the program in the self-passed modules
- Self-Guided Modules – each module consists of 30-40 minutes of pre-recorded content along with linked planning tools and prompts – expect to spend about an hour with your team on each module.
- September 11, 9-10am: LIVE Orientation: 30-40min (3 content modules also posted)
- September 16, noon to 1pm: LIVE Q&A on Module 1: 45-60min
- September 18, noon to 1pm: LIVE Q&A on Module 2: 45-60min
- September 22, noon to 1pm: LIVE Q&A on Module 3: 60-90min